Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bloo-Regard Q. Kazoo


      This is me. My name is Bloo-Regard Q. Kazoo. I live in Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends. My best friend is Mac and I just love to scare Eduardo. If you see me around you should jump around and yell a cuss word. That would make me crack up. I also want my show to be put back on. If you believe in me and want my show back on you should comment on this. Well bye. I'm gonna go collect some  random stuff from Coco's eggs. Have a very Bloo day

15 comments:

  1. I hate fosters home for imaginary friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ur fosters home of imaginary friends is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wondered why he only has one arm. I haven't seen this show but I remember one time my 19 year old brother was watching it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two arms. Its just the camera guy sucks at showing my two arms and I am the smartest scared pacman ghost ever.(When pacman eats a big pill the ghost get scared and become bloo)/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I lovee this show! <3 Stupid how Cartoon Network took it off for CN Real...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha,ha,ha i love that show!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't seen tht show in 4ever now i wanna c it

    ReplyDelete
  8. - I OnLy Like him Because He's BLue ';D

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww i used to lovee' that show i havent seen it in a minute SUCKS they canceled it now i wanna cee it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want Foster's to put out new episodes!
    :D

    ReplyDelete